Introducing Workrite’s Revolutionary New Dual Hazard Lab Coat
As a key distributor of FR clothing from leading manufacturers, Tyndale is pleased to offer a revolutionary lab coat from Workrite FR. Workrite’s new dual hazard lab coat protects wearers against flash fire and chemical splash hazards. Made from flame resistant Nomex® IIIA fabric with Westex ShieldCXP(TM), a chemical splash protective finish – this lab coat meets NFPA 2112, resists penetration and wicking of inadvertent chemical splash, and offers a comfortable experience for the wearer.
The lab coat is ideal for petrochemical and chemical manufacturing industry workers – click here to see it in action! It’s breathable and lightweight – especially when compared to other lab coats available today – ensuring comfort for the worker and driving safety and compliance. Plus, it features:
Workrite Westex ShieldCXP(TM) Lab Coat 5CAL
4.5 oz. Nomex® IIIA fabric with Westex ShieldCXP(TM)
- Waistband in back for tailored fit
- Nomex knit cuffs
- Resist penetration and wicking of an inadvertent chemical splash
- Black lay-down collar
- Concealed snap front closure
- Splash-resistant side pass-through for easy inner pocket access
- Pockets include one double-stitched chest pocket and two large double-stitched lower front pockets with snap flaps
- Flash fire rated – Meets NFPA 2112
- Imported by Workrite
Arc Rating: 5.6 / HRC: 1
Available for men (N919W) and women (N914W).
Interested in learning more? Want to get started with a Tyndale program or add this item to an existing program?
Contact a Tyndale National Account Executive today to learn more about the Workrite lab coat and our managed programs!