Quiz: Test Your Compliance Readiness with OSHA 1910.269
In April, OSHA updated standard 29 CFR 1910.269 and 1926 subpart V to clarify and expand the employer’s responsibility to better protect employees working on or near electrical power lines. With this update, it is now the responsibility of employers to comply with the new requirements as they relate to flame resistant and arc-rated clothing.
Measure your company’s compliance readiness with OSHA 1910.269 and identify important next steps by taking Tyndale’s short online Readiness Quiz.
- See if your company meets new minimum standards requiring head-to-toe PPE protection
- Understand why allowance programs are an effective way to manage employees’ protective apparel
- Learn about OSHA’s estimated cost of its changes to this standard for employers
- See if you are on-track to meet OSHA’s upcoming hazard assessment and arc-rated apparel deadlines
- Understand why it’s important to have employee training in place and what now falls under the legal responsibility of employers
So, are you ready?
Partnering with a trusted and experienced FRC and arc-rated apparel supplier will ensure your workers stay safe and that your company remains compliant. View Tyndale’s helpful online resources to assist you with navigating the new 1910.269: