Tyndale is Exhibiting at the International Lineman’s Rodeo and Expo 2013
For 30 years, the International Lineman’s Rodeo and Expo has proven to be the industry’s most valued premier event of its kind for the electric utility industry. This event attracts the world’s top electric utility linemen, foremen, superintendents, and training, safety and management personnel.
The primary purpose of this event is to maintain a focus on safety and work practices, to provide a forum for the public to better understand and recognize the technical craft skills the linemen have, and to provide an opportunity for the professional craftspeople in the linework trade to receive recognition for their skills.
Participants have fun while sharing work knowledge with others in their trade from different companies and different parts of the country and world.
Meet two of Tyndale’s sales staff: Joan Yard and Kateri Miller who can help answer questions on our company and managed safety apparel programs.
- Safety & Training Conference held on October 16-17th
- Expo held on October 17th & 18th
- Rodeo held on Saturday, October 19th
- Safety & Training Conference is located at the Overland Park Convention Center, Overland Park, KS
- Expo is located at the Overland Park Convention Center, Overland Park, KS
- Rodeo is located at the National Agriculture Center and Hall of Fame in Bonner Springs, KS
Tyndale Company Booth #: 130
Can’t make the expo? Visit www.TyndaleUSA.com to learn more about our company and our managed safety apparel programs and services.